- Fixing the problem of NSA spying June 11, 2013
- Watching the Watchmen: the bipartisan failure on privacy June 10, 2013
- Ortman back from War College: firing wildly and with shiny tap-dance shoes June 7, 2013
- Ernie Leidiger asks: Had Enough of Me Yet? | We Can Do Better Carver County: […] Loan Default: Brick City Blog […...
- seanolsen: There are a lot of factors that go into determinin...
- Michael: What I cannot quite comprehend is what does all th...
34A 34B 47A 47B 2010 election 2012 election Barack Obama Budget Carver County Carver County GOP Chaska Chris Schulz City Council Downtown Chaska Eastern Carver County Schools Ernie Leidiger Featured Gary Van Eyll gay marriage Gino Businaro Greg Boe income inequality Jay Rohe Joe Hoppe Julianne Ortman Kurt Zellers Leanne Kunze Mark Dayton Mark Windschitl Matt Podhradsky Mayor Minnesota Minnesota Vikings Mitt Romney new stadium Paul Kohls property taxes Restaurants Rick Ford SD 47 State Legislature taxes technology levy University of Minnesota voter ID
- My best RTs this week came from: @Bolin555 #thankSAll Who were yours? sumall.com/thankyou 2 days ago
- RT @LemieuxLGM: West Point lawprof argues that professors who disagree with him be held as enemy combatants, is Not Joking: http://t.co/6wz… 3 days ago
- I still don't get why people like Eric Perkins. 4 days ago
- Re-upping this one. twitter.com/Sean_Olsen/sta… 6 days ago
- RT @DylanRatigan: You can say that again. The illusion is that stock prices reflect enterprise value.... twitter.com/guyadami/statu… 6 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.